Peach Parfait Thank You


Here's a quick share of a card I made as part of a Thank you gift. A set of these Fresh Cut notes go together fast and make a thoughtful gift for any occasion when packaged in a set.

I used the Fresh cuts cards with matching square envelopes. The square card makes a nice change. A piece of Peach Parfait designer paper is layered behind. I echoed the polka dots on the paper by embossing some Whisper White cardstock with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Before I ran the card and embossing folder through the Big Shot I brayered the male side of folder with a mixture of Peach Parfait and Tangerine Tango ink. I punched this paper out using the 5 petal punch. The polka dots are on the debossed side, so it is easy to stamp the little flower shape in the centre (from Baroque Motifs) in more Peach Parfait and accent with a pearl. I chose the thank you phrase from the Because I Care Hostess stamp set to finish the card.

You can see I am enjoying the beautiful colours in the orange range that Stampin' Up Offers!

Comments

Popular Posts