All the Trimmings... Christmas Ribbons and Designer Paper


These luscious ribbons are from the latest promotion from Stampin' Up! I can't wait for my order to arrive and I will be using the flocked Designer Paper Christmas Cocoa in my Sweet Treats course starting next week.

Isn't it gorgeous? The featured colours are Real Red and Soft Suede. The sophisticated colour scheme, flocking and metallic highlights add instant elegance to your holiday projects. This pack of Designer paper includes 2 each of 2 single-sided flocked papers and 2 each of 4 double-sided papers. (12x12). This paper is only available until 30 November, or while stocks last.

If you want to see these papers in real life, contact me to arrange a Christmas-theme workshop. Now is the perfect time to get gifts and gift wrapping ticked off the pre-Christmas list. Enjoying a gift wrapping workshop at home with your friends certainly beats braving the shopping mall the week before Christmas! Ask me how you can earn free ribbons...

Comments

Popular Posts