Last chance Open Home today


 
One of the stamps sets I'll be using at my Open Home this afternoon is Starring You, which is sadly retiring at the end of the month. Good news for you... its 25% off while stocks last! Great value at only $21.71 (plus shipping) Email me to place your order.

I have used two of the stamps from the set on the card: the Happy circle star and the star background at the top of the card.  This card is a complete "case" from the current catalogue and also uses the gorgeous designer paper Holiday Treasures which I have featured in my Spotlight on Christmas bundle in my previous post. Its good to see how versatlie these double-sided papers are.

Now I don't have a Father's Day sentiment in my collection... yet. So I have printed the phrase out on my printer using a scrap of whisper white card stock. Then I punched it out using the word window punch. Perfect! I have matched the RGB values to the Pacific Point ink I used for the stamp. Matching your computer-generated fonts to your Stampin' Up inks and papers also gives a really pulled-together look when you are printing inserts for your cards. I did this on the invites for my mid-winter Christmas dinner recently and was so pleased with the result. 

Is RGB just another TLA to you.. (three letter acronym) Baffled by the jargon? This is such a cool thing to add to your cardmaking repetoire and easy too. I'm working on a short tutorial and plan to have it posted by the end of the weekend.
 
In the meantime I need to prepare for the Open Home this afternoon 3-7pm... please do call in if you are in the vicinity of Pakuranga... phone me on 0211012192 for directions.



Comments

Popular Posts