Week One: Welcome


This card is for Anita who I bumped into in the supermarket yesterday. A nice suprise... they are back in Auckland to live after at least 6 years overseas. They move into their new house in about a week, and will be just 5 minutes walk away! So a welcome card is definitely in order.

I made the simple little house element back in October when I was visiting my brother down country with only a few craft supplies. I needed to make a card for my cousin who had just moved house, and I liked this combo so much that I made an extra. Sorry about my photo quality: next part of my grand plan is to buy a tripod. See, I told you this was going to overlap with other areas of my life.

A little sentiment and ribbon and its done! No postage stamps needed on this one as I will hand deliver, but I have found some more in my planner.

This week I also posted 2 birthday cards; one to a friend and one to my aunt: and a get-well card. I am keeping a record of what I send in a little excel spreadsheet.

Comments

Popular Posts