Another card using the same cuttlebug folder and Hero Arts flower. I made a whole batch of cards with different phrases and colours on the same cream embossed background. I am really pleased with how they turned out.
I photographed this card on the dash of my car, and I am really pleased with how the sparkle showed up.


and here is another one using reverse embossing with ink, a simple phrase and a punched border. Just add a little bling and you have a super easy and quick card.

Tonight some of my crafting friends came to my place and I gave them a mini tutorial on embossing with the cuttlebug. This resulted in some more beautiful completed cards, and lots of pre-made components that will grow up to be cards one day!

Comments

Merry said…
Great cards...the first card is very eyecatching. Love how the sun has just caught on a bit of bling.

Popular Posts