Christmas Card Class


Taught my first class in an age on the weekend: here are some of the samples I made to publicize the class. They draw heavily on inspiration from the wonderful Hero Arts website.

When I find my camera (see previous blog!) I'll add some more... we made some lovely tags too. It reminded me again of how much fun it is to teach, and I am planning some great classes for next year.


As a bonus I got to help out my friend Cathy at a card class for her church group last night. Lots of fun was had by all and everyone went home having tried some new techniques and made some Christmas Cards. Colouring clear rhinestones with Sharpies was the biggest hit. I bought a pack of 25 colours when I was in the States last month!! so a colour for most occasions. Of course the bling is great for Christmas cards!

Comments

sewfunky said…
Woohoo! Great to see you online!! :)

Popular Posts