Mail It Monday and Happy Mail


I am thinking of my many friends in Europe locking down again. When real life interaction is so circumscribed, keeping in touch by other means takes on great importance. 

I am sending a batch of cards to friends in UK and France today, which I hope will brighten their day when they arrive. 


Much as I love making cards, their real purpose is to to be given away not hoarded. So my challenge to you is to send a card to a friend this week. And maybe to another next week...

I have an extra 5 beautiful cards ready to post.  If you or a friend would like some happy mail, comment below. I will draw 5 names at the end of this week (8 November) and contact you for your address. This offer is available worldwide! Feel free to forward this offer on to friends

Comments

Popular Posts