Christmas Gift Idea for under $5


Have you seen the new Whittaker mini bars? 3 fit perfectly into this little gift box, and it makes a sweet present. Mine has the milk chocolate Christmas slabs, but you could use a selection of flavours. I was lucky to receive the original from my manager, Rachael Knight, as part of my Christmas present at training day last Saturday. We made this one in a class this week.


The magnetic closure makes it a very neat package, and so easy to do with the word window punch. If you are in the Auckland area, its not too late to get a couple of friends together and I can come and teach this as a private class before Christmas: alternately you could make a time to come to my studio in Pakuranga.

The other project we made in my class this week was a card featuring the Christmas Star single stamp. One of the students was a newbie to stamping and it was great to introduce her to the magic of heat embossing! I know it was one the the things that got me hooked on stamping!


I have used an alternate Christmas colourway here: Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate with silver embossing, and a touch or Bermuda Bay in the phrase and ribbon... nice and fresh for a New Zealand summer.


Comments

Popular Posts