Tea or Chocolate On Demand


Here's is another gift idea using a box as a base. The inspiration was from Lauren Meader's blog. This can be made as a tea dispenser ( I even found a co-ordinating tea flavour! Lansang Souchong is very Razzleberry) or if chocolate is your poison, for the individually wrapped Whittaker chocolate squares. Think how sweet this would be with the Eat Chocolate stamp set from the new Autumn/Winter mini!

If you want to learn to make this tea dispenser, email me to schedule a workshop: it makes a perfect customisable Mothers day present and I have daytime and evening slots available over the next 2 weeks!

Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Pun Fun
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Stazon Black
Tools: trimmer, bone scorer, blender pen, circle and scallop circle punch.
Sticky strip, snail 

Comments

Debbie Lamb said…
A very innovative idea. I've not seen it before - did you make it up? I love the little cup out of the set from Pun Fun and the colours you've used.
Queen of Scraps said…
Thanks Debbie, I have added my inspiration for this project: Lauren Meader's blog. I worked out my own dimensions!

Popular Posts