Happy Hearts Valentine Treats


 I had so much fun creating these Valentine treats. I have included Lindor milk chocolate truffles and strawberry Tictacs as colour coordinating candy to the Flirty flamingo and Real Red colours I have used.

Two little pouches were the simplest


They each have simple inserts to hold the treats inside. 

Next the cute little mail box with the slide out drawer holding two truffles (or could hold a shiny jewelry treat!)



Then a little Tictac "book": so sweet! And interesting note... I had to modify the tutorial I found online as NZ Tiktacs are obviously a different size from UK ones! Let me know if you would like the tutorial.


Last, the piece de resistance! This stunning exploding treat box with double lined walls. Definitely worthy of something longer lasting than a chocolate!

Hope you like them: I am taking orders for treat containers for pick up in Cambridge (Waikato) on 13th February. Cut off date for orders 11 February. Contact me to discuss your needs. Priced from $3.50 each.


Comments

Unknown said…
Am looking forward to trying these out myself.

Popular Posts