Stationery Set in Classic Vanilla and Black

I am developing some ideas for classes as I am nearly ready to start classes in my beautiful, light studio in Cambridge, New Zealand. Just waiting for blinds to be installed at the end of this week.
I will post photos of my setup next week.

I am very happy with this prototype for a class. It would make a lovely gift, or just make it for yourself to keep on your desk for cards at hand when you need them.


I followed the instructions from a Youtube video by Posh Paper Lady https://youtu.be/Aq7Tiqi3yZ4
It just needs a few tweaks as the American sizing is a little off for metric cards. This means you can't fit a standard envelope in the box. I got over this problem in the prototype by trimming about a centimetre off the height of the cards (portrait orientation) and making custom envelopes. But my next sample , and the one I will teach in class, will be a little taller to accommodate standard envelopes. I will post directions on the blog once I have the sample made.

I used a retired Stampin' Up paper Modern Medley. the classic Vanilla and Black colorway made it easy to co-ordinate the box and then quick to use scraps to fill the box with some all occasion cards.



I even lined the larger envelopes and added stamping or embossing to the flaps of the smaller envelopes. So simple when everything co-ordinates!


Comments

Popular Posts