Double Wonder Inspiration for 6 x 6 inch designer paper

Recently there was a lot of excitement about a new tutorial by Shannon West using two sheets of double sided designer paper to make 12 co-ordinating cards.



I wanted to use the same concept to use some of my 6 x 6 paper pads. This is my prototype. I used 6 sheets of 6 x 6 paper from the retired Going Places paper pad from Stampin' Up! I added to this the matching cardstock (Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, and the retired colours Delightful Dijon and Lost Lagoon) I also hauled out all my ribbons and inks that matched, some favourite stamps and punches, and started assembling.






I made 14 cards! with just a few scraps left over.  I made a 5 inch square card with some of the leftover and have plans for the rest when I clear up my desk next craft session

Comments

Popular Posts