Snuggle Up



I made this cute little treat pouch as a gift for my class attendees. Today it was squally weather with a cold wind, so the sentiment was apt. Just the right size for a treat size chocolate bar. I followed Cathryn's tutorial from In the Pink.  This is all retired product, so I am looking forward to making it when my Christmas papers arrive. Remember all the goodies from the new catalogue are available to purchase from  4 August. 

The class was Simple but Stylish Cardmaking using the Lovely You bundle, and it was my first class in my new studio. Three happy stampers learned the basics of cardmaking and made some pretty cards. The class will be repeated next week: 7pm on Wednesday 5 August and 10 am on Friday 7 August. Book through Eventfinda, or contact me for more information

Comments

Popular Posts