Welcome to Summer...and Christmas is Coming!

Mini Catalogue

1 December is here and that's exciting for two reasons in my household...
  1.  today we'll be hauling out the decorations and putting up the Christmas tree and my kitchen will be smelling  of Christmas baking for the first time this season. 
  2. the Stampin' Up summer mini catalogue is now available for ordering!
Tomorrow (Friday 2 December)  is my monthly card and crop night: still spaces if you want to work on finishing (or starting) your handmade cards and projects. Please email me to book or phone on 09 576 6807

I have been resisting, but I have decided to order some of Simply Adorned range (page 7 in the mini) to make some special gifts... if you would like to learn how to make a unique charm for a bracelet, necklace or key chain, just contact me and we can arrange a special one-on-one tutorial. In this one hour class you can make a personalised necklace charm and finish it off with chain and gift box for only $60. Contact me to discuss other options. I can't wait for my supplies to arrive now!

Comments

Popular Posts